Skull Candles Poured to Order
Although people interested in casting spells with candles sometimes disagree on what color candle is best for a particular spell, the following list serves as a good general guide for selecting candles for your rituals:
- Red: A red candle is used to represent the element of fire. It is common in spells to maintain health, increase strength, promote passion, or employ defensive magic.
- Pink: Pink candles are most commonly used in rituals to promote self-love. However, they are also ideal for spells relating to weddings and emotional unions. The color symbolizes relaxation, love, and friendship.
- Orange: An orange candle is used to attract specific influences or objects when casting a candle magic spell. It promotes energy.
- Yellow: Representing the element of air, yellow candles are recommended for spells which are intended to heighten visualization abilities. Yellow is also the color of intelligence, confidence, and eloquence.
- Green: Naturally, green is the color of money and prosperity. However, this candle color can also be used in spells for fertility, healing, growth, or abundance.
- Blue: A blue candle represents the element of water. It is used in spells to affect sleep or to awaken the psychic mind.
- Purple: Purple candles enhance spiritual activities and increase your magical powers. In combination with blue candles, they can be used in healing rituals.
- White: White is the color of protection and purification. Linked with the moon, white candles contain all colors and are used for positive purposes.
- Black: Black candles absorb negativity. Black is the absence of light and the representative of outer space. Black candles are often associated with evil magic, but this is not true. Black candles can be used for positive rituals such as those to absorb illness or stop bad habits.
- Brown: Brown candles are burned in combination with other candles when spells invoke animals. For this reason, people interested in candle magic spells and colors often keep several brown candles on hand.